Tired of cleaning the ring around the tub?
What about your clothes washer, is the hard water destroying your clothes?
Are you using more soap to wash dishes?
Do the dishes and glasses in the dishwasher still have hard water spots?
How often do you scrub the tile in the shower to remove the hard water deposits?
Solving these hard water problems is easier than you would think. The answer is NOT to install a traditional water softener. That’s just a waste of time, money and especially water.
HARD WATER PROBLEMS CALL: 760-734-5755
Here are a few reasons why a water softener system is not a good choice
- Buying and refilling the brine tank requires purchasing salt that often has chemicals added. That’s expensive, time consuming, and hard on the back!
- When the valve in your water softener fails it will often cost more than replacing the entire softener. Just like a car motor, there are a lot of moving parts that could easily fail! And you need electricity to operate the motor.
- Someone eventually has to clean the brine tank which is a messy time consuming job.
- Thousands of gallons of water is wasted each year regenerating a water softener. So if you are interested in conserving water, this isn’t a solution for you.
Whether you do the work yourself, or hire someone to maintain the softener, that’s additional money spent each year.
Another issue can be health problems. The excess sodium in softened water isn’t good for your body, especially for anyone suffering from high blood pressure.
You’re probably thinking, there are non-salt based systems that don’t have these problems. Not completely true. Some simply don’t work.
Most cities have hard water problems, and unfortunately we try to accept and live with it. Like most people, we go to the store to buy cleaners and special brushes hoping to solve these problems only to realize this chore will always be on your to-do list. Have you added up the amount of money you spend monthly on these cleaning products?
Is there a cost effective way to fix your hard water scale problems?
The answer is YES!
There is a system that will solve your hard water problems. Here are a few of the many benefits:
- No chemicals and no salt are needed to operate the system
- No polluting chemicals, or excess salt to cause any health problems
- No electricity needed, no special hookups
- No heavy metals in your water
- No more dirty rings around the tub or scale deposits on shower tile
- No moving parts means maintenance free!
To put this all in perspective, we asked Mike Colburn, a chief engineer for water treatment systems, why hasn’t someone developed a better solution in the past to replace water softeners?
Mike commented, “since 1936 consumers and businesses relied on a technology called ion exchange to treat water…with the advancement of today’s technologies, a physical treatment process is now available that doesn’t rely on the use of salt which causes brine discharge into the environment, instead incorporates features such as bacteria removal, no water drain, no moving parts, taste and odor removal, plus many other features to give an incredibly long service life to these products.”
The best part is this water treatment system is more cost effective and doesn’t have all the headaches and problems associated with water softeners!