Alkaline Water Revers Osmosis System – At Home System for PH Water!
Almost 20 years ago an article was published in the University of Wisconsin (Go Badgers!) alum magazine about melting millions of years old glacial ice to determine what water and air quality existed pre-mankind. A quest was born and a 1500 GPD system was built in our lab.
Water continues to be used for lab experiments and served to all visitors who rave about it. We wanted to get this reverse osmosis system water to as many people as possible w/o adding plastic pollution to the planet so this in-home unit was invented.
– Removes up to 95% of all elements dissolved in water including fluoride, lead, arsenic, chromium, salt, nitrate, pharmaceuticals and sulfate along with hundreds of others
– Filters water to 0.002 microns (1/37,000 size of human hair) for crystal clarity and a barrier against bacteria, viruses, and cysts.
– Eliminates the taste, odors and health damages caused by chlorine and chloramines found in virtually all municipal water sources.
– Two water qualities can be selected. Water as nature provided for pre-historic man. Turn a valve and add natural calcium and magnesium electrolytes to raise pH which produces alkaline water for improved taste and health benefits.
– Produces up to 100 gallons of treated water daily.
– Operates at up to 50% water efficiency — 1/3 of wasted water than most competitive reverse osmosis system
– A quality meter displays inlet and treated water Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
– A pressure gauge warns of the need to replace inlet filter
– Manual flush valve to periodically clean the membrane and increase its life
– Constructed in the USA utilizing NSF listed components